We're excited you've stopped by and hope you will attend a worship service with us soon.
Going to a new church can be daunting and full of many concerns. We have made this page to try and quickly address any questions you have. If you don't find what you're looking for on this page, please explore our full website by clicking on the banner above, or feel free to call us at 972-423-3260
23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.Hebrews 10:23-25
We are located at 813 E. 15th Street Plano, TX. 75074. Heading north on I-75 exit Plano Parkway and turn right on 15th.
From the south exit 15th and turn left on 15th.
Main parking for the church is located in the front of the building. Don't worry. We have clearly labeled spots saved just for you! Green is for Guest Parking - Blue is standard parking - Yellow is for overflow.
We love to have children in worship! We believe they are a vibrant part of God's community, and they learn how to worship by participating
in worship. With that in mind there are two great ways your kids can worship with us each Sunday:
- Staying in the Sanctuary with you as a family.
- In an age-appropriate worship service called Worship and Wonder. It takes place during our worship service. Our Greets can help you find your way!
If your kid(s) want to remain in the service, "activity bags" are hanging on a coat rack in the lobby. Grab one on your way in. They are full of writing materials, manipulatives, and other fun things to keep your child's active hands busy during big worship. Suppose a worship time designed specifically for children would be better? Our Greets can help you find your way!
Worship Style & Time
10:30 AM - Main Sanctuary
Our service involves a full choir, organ, traditional hymns, and a Handbell Choir. But we also include contemporary music each Sunday. We even occasionally feature a Brass Quartet or soloists and other guest musicians. Timely, scriptural sermons and the weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper give a more structured service within the traditions of Disciples of Christ churches.
What to Wear?
Feel free to dress casually for service. Jeans and a T-shirt are just fine. Or, if you prefer to dress up a little more, that's fine too. We just hope that you come ready to meet with God!
09:00 AM - Various Locations
We have Sunday School for all ages a wide variety of options for children, youth, young adults, singles, couples,
parents and older adults.
For more information visit: Connect!
Join our vibrant and welcoming community.
First Christian Church of Plano, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Plano. As a medium-sized congregation, we are committed to nurturing spiritual growth and building meaningful connections with individuals and families in our diverse community
At First Christian Church of Plano, we offer a wide range of enriching programs and engaging worship services designed to inspire and uplift. Whether you're seeking spiritual guidance, meaningful fellowship, or opportunities to serve others, our church provides a supportive environment for you to explore and deepen your faith.
Why Choose First Christian Church of Plano?
- Welcoming Atmosphere: Experience a warm and inclusive community that embraces people from all walks of life, backgrounds, and ages. We believe that everyone has a place in our church family.
- Inspirational Worship: Our thought-provoking sermons, uplifting music, and heartfelt prayers create a worship experience that nourishes your spirit and helps you connect with God on a deeper level.
- Engaging Programs: From inspiring Sunday School classes and small group studies to dynamic youth and children's ministries, we offer a variety of programs that cater to every age group. Discover opportunities for personal growth and connect with others who share your interests.
- Outreach and Service: We are passionate about making a positive impact in the community. Join us in various outreach initiatives, local missions, and volunteer opportunities that empower us to love and serve others.
- Convenient Location: Our church is conveniently located in downtown Plano, making it easily accessible for residents of Plano and surrounding areas. Visit us and experience the love and grace that First Christian Church of Plano has to offer.
Ready to Join Us?
We invite you to visit First Christian Church of Plano and become part of our growing congregation. Experience the transformative power of faith, meaningful relationships, and community engagement. Contact us today to learn more about our worship services, programs, and upcoming events.